What does Verizon Wireless restrictions on this line mean?
Announcement 24 “This call can’t go through because there are restrictions on this line” means that a phone call can’t be made because of Verizon Smart Family restrictions on the line. Please remember that if the Smart Family add-on is removed, the changes may not take effect for up to 24 hours.
What does it mean when a phone message says it has calling restrictions?
Call restriction stops calls from going to certain numbers. For example, you can stop all 0845 numbers from being dialled.
How do I fix Verizon call restrictions?
Call 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone to talk to customer service. Ask them to check your line for restrictions or blocks and reset the SIM card.
How do I take call restrictions off?
The feature can be disabled using your phone’s settings.
- Browse to your phone’s settings and locate the option for “Call Barring.” For example, on Windows Mobile phones, press “Start,” “Settings” and “Phone” and select “Call Barring.”
- Wait several seconds for the Call Barring options to load from your network.
What does Verizon Wireless restrictions on this line mean? – Related
How do I turn off restrictions on Verizon?
Choose the right family member from the list of contacts at the top of the Smart Family parent app (multiple may appear). Choose the type of restriction (e.g., School Hours, Night Hours, etc.). (lower-left). Even though their time limits have been removed, School and Night Hours are still on the list.
How do I turn off restrictions on my Verizon Iphone?
Make sure the Smart Family app is on the parent device before you do any of the steps below. sign in to the app using a My Verizon user ID or mobile number that gives you access as an Account Owner or Manager. Before adding or removing restrictions, make sure the child device is turned off.
How do I get rid of restrictions on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Enable / Disable App Restrictions
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. General.
- Tap. Restrictions. .
- Tap. Enable Restrictions. .
- Enter a restrictions passcode.
- Re-enter the restrictions passcode.
- Tap the applicable switch(es) (e.g., Safari, Camera, etc.) to turn on or off .