Wärtsilä iSailor is a simple to-utilize navigational framework created for the beginner sailors. Expected for use on vessels and yachts, iSailor gives an away from of route data and electronic outlines. Transas own TX-97 vector diagram position bolstered by iSailor is perceived worldwide as one of the most precise and dependable wellsprings of navigational data.
Accessible Chart Folios spread beach front and seaward waters of North America, Latin and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
All graph folios can be chosen, bought and downloaded through the Wärtsilä iSailor application utilizing its Chart Store area.
Bought graph folios incorporates a one year Chart Updates membership administration of your picked inclusion. Toward the finish of one year you can decide to restore your Chart Updates membership administration or keep on utilizing the graphs you recently bought and downloaded.
• Positioning framework:
- Internal GPS (if accessible, through the Android Location Provider)
- NMEA GPS over Wi-Fi (TCP/UDP association)
- AIS class B Transponder (TCP/UDP association)
- Bluetooth NMEA GPS through the Android Location Provide (“Bluetooth GPS Provider”
application is required)
• Navigation sensors support:
- GPS, Compass and ROT (True or Magnetic Heading)
• AIS targets support:
- AIS Class A
- AIS Class B
- AIS Receiver
- Base Stations
- Aids-to-Navigation (AtoN)
• Display of Charts and Routes
• North Up, COG Up and Route Up graph directions
• Information on any vector graph objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own Ship referenced ERBL usefulness
• Monitoring of navigational information: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the realistic techniques. “Go To” courses
• Alarms and Warnings
• Waypoint observing: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD
• Schedule data: Time-To-Go and ETA to any chose waypoint ahead
• Day and Night graph palettes
• Track recording
• Import and Export for Tracks and Routes
Good with Android renditions from 4.4.x (API level 19) up to Android 9 (API level 28).
iSailor site http://www.isailor.us
On the off chance that you have any inquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]