TuLista gives a reasonable interface which you can include the items that you have to purchase. While you are shopping, you can cooperate with the rundown by denoting the items you have added to your crate. TuLista shows the items you despite everything need to purchase first, and crosses out those which you have just added to your bushel.
As you add items to your crate, just as denoting the item as bought you can without much of a stretch demonstrate the cost per unit of a thing and along these lines ascertain the current collected expense of the things in your bushel.
At the point when you finish your shopping, you can clear the checked items consequently utilizing the “Erase item” menu choice.
Items which you have included already are spared in the history alongside the costs you showed for them, so they are anything but difficult to include whenever you go out on the town to shop.
At the point when you include items from your history, the complete assessed cost of your shopping will be determined dependent on the costs of the items you input the last time you shopped.
- Unit by items.
- Price by unit.
- Categorization of items which will be demonstrated gathered.
- Product’s history
- Send the shopping list as content utilizing email, SMS, Whatsapp, Line, and so forth.
- Import the rundown duplicating the rundown from the message and opening TuLista (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MhiEPLIF_0)
- Multiple shopping records.
- Customize the foundation with your photos.
- Available topics.
- Widget with a resume. You should have application in telephone’s memory to empower it.
- And more!
● Permissions mentioned ●
Access to Internet:
To help with the improvement of the application we have set a flag on the primary screen which is the reason the application demands consent to get to the web when introducing.
Access to records:
So as to spare reinforcements, TuLista needs access to outer memory.
What do you like? Is there anything you don’t care for? OK change anything? Much obliged to you for your remarks! 😀
Tail us on facebook and post your remarks!! 😀