How do I enable sound in Smart View?
How to do Sound Mirroring in K series TV ?
- 1 Press Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, select Settings.
- 3 Select Sound.
- 4 Select Expert Settings.
- 5 Enable Sound Mirroring option.
Why is there no sound when using Smart View?
Some of the reasons why screen mirroring doesn’t work for sound are: The speaker cables aren’t hooked up right. In your settings, you have turned off the sound. The TV is not set up to mirror sounds.
How do I connect sound to smart view on my TV?
Your content will instantly play on the TV with the help of Smart View feature.
- 1 Drag down the Notification panel from home screen.
- 2 Tap Smart View to enable it.
- 3 Desired TV model no. will appear on screen.
- 5 Notification bar will appear on TV screen and select Allow to give permission to connect your mobile.
Why is there no sound when I screen mirror Samsung?
Samsung Smart TV screen mirroring no sound
Check the settings for your TV to see how the speakers are set up. Check the cables you use to connect your TV to your external speakers. Make sure your Samsung TV’s Sound Mirroring is turned on.
How do I enable sound in Smart View? – Related Questions
Why can’t I hear sound when I screen mirror?
Answer: “There is no sound as long as your Android phone’s online resources are being shown on the TV.” The Android system is the main reason why it has nothing to do with the TV or the phone. The sound is blocked by the Android phone system. Jan 10, 2021
How do I get sound on screen mirroring?
Cast your audio from your Android device
- Make sure that your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast Audio or speaker with Chromecast Built-In.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your device’s tile.
- Tap Cast my audio. Cast audio.
Why is there no sound when I screen mirror iPhone?
If you don’t hear sound when streaming video from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV, make sure both your iOS device and your TV or receiver’s volume is turned up and not muted. Check the Ring/Silent switch on your iPhone or iPad if you want to stream video.
How do you get sound when screen mirroring on iPhone?
Touch and hold the group of controls in the top right corner, then tap AirPlay. Tap each speaker or TV where you want the current sound to play.