Sailtracker is an application that gathers route NMEA information progressively from your vessel through 3G/WiFi or Bluetooth.
Sailtracker show NMEA AIS data got by the AIS handset of your pontoon as well.
Sailtracker shows the position organizes, Speed over ground (SOG), Course over ground (COG), GPS Time, True Heading, Magnetic Heading, Apparent and True Wind Speed and Angle, Depth, Temperature, dynamic Waypoint, VMG, ETA …
Record waypoints and ascertain target separation, VMG, and assessed time of landing in the goal or regatta mark.
Sailtracker figure polar dependent on point and genuine breeze speed, determined from clear wind and vessel speed got by GPS (COG).
Sailtracker incorporates NMEA profundity alert and stay, and a commencement clock to yield regattas.
Highlights variant “Professional”
- VMG Wind figure and show on Map and Wind tabs
- VMG Waypoint show on Map and Wind tabs
- True Wind on Wind tabs
- Export of recorded meeting to .kml document to show it on Google Earth
- Scaling of AIS symbols to show the real size of the vessels
- Displays the total Polar
- Allows you to record in excess of 5 meetings
- Export the meeting information spared in content mode email or different methods.
- Export the picture of polar
- Can be introduced on SD-Card