You can also use Quick Shortcut Maker to find the app you want to launch
If you want to use an app that you don’t use frequently, it probably doesn’t have a shortcut for you. So, you have to look for apps in multiple apps list Even though you know your name, it’s still hard to find
In this case, the Quick Shortcut Maker will help you find the app Try it! Quickmark apk
It can be useful But please use it at your own risk!
You can create shortcuts on the hidden settings screen which are usually not available.
Although you may have difficulty using this app or the shortcuts created by this app, I have no responsibility for it. No Please be sure to use this app at your own risk
About Internet access:
From version 2.0.1, for better speed of the app, you will be asked for additional permission to access the network so that the app can send a detailed error report to the developer.
The application uses only the network to send error reports
And when it does communicate, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please be sure. Quickmark apk
For the Cyanogenmod Launcher 3
If you cannot create a shortcut, please try the following steps:
- Long-tap on the home screen
- Tap “WIDGETS”
- Long-tap “activity” that contains the icon of the Quick Shortcut Maker.
- Drag it anywhere on the screen
- Quick Shortcut Maker will be launched
- Select an activity, edit it and tap “Create”
- A shortcut will be created on the home screen
Recent Updates: Quickmark apk
- Italian and Arabic translations have been added
- Optimize for Android Phone 7 theme
- UI dialog has been changed
- Bug decided that the shortcut could not be opened for Google Play
- Added function to ask you to rate this app (Forgive me if you don’t like that.)
- Translations have been added in many languages (Français, Español, Português, Polski, Port, 简体 (,), 中文 (Indonesia), Bahamas)
- Added support for some other themes (Atomic / Solo, etc.)
- Other improvements were added
- It is now possible to tap multiple items and run multiple items from the activity list. You can like or share them
- The text format has been changed to share application information
- Added items that can be called the selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / Launcher Pro / Go / Holo).
- Added number of icons to the list of topics
- Changed the UI of the screen editing shortcut
- German translation added
- Support for tablet devices has been added
- Added function to share app information as text
- Improved UI on some screens
- Some errors have been fixed
- Added function to open app information screen from shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a small bug and UI
- App Bug Cross when searching at a specific time
- Error report work has been added to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see the message “Failed to load”.
- Reduce memory usage so that models with low memory do not crash.
- Search results can be sorted by name
- Increased search speed
- Fixed a bug while installing the icon
- The icon gets smaller when you use the app on a tablet
- History and favorite features are added
- Applied Android 4.0 (ICS) UI style
- The activity list is now grouped by the app
- Some errors have been fixed