The versatile application of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is created by National Informatics Center as a team with Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a stage for open to Lodge complaints identified with Central/State Government associations and to screen them.
- Join: One time join is required to get User Login.
- Dashboard: A Dashboard for housing and checking after login
- Complaints held up by the client is accessible under classes like Total, Pending, and Disposed.
- Client can follow his/her complaint continuously mode.
- Office to send suggestion to stopped complaints and input for arranged complaints.
- Consistent Sign Up : Sign Up should be possible either from CPGRAMS in UMANG or utilizing join structure accessible at https://pgportal.gov.in
- SMS and email affirmation at the hour of housing of complaint and its removal