** Navigate Confidently, Navigate with iNavX – the world’s #1 Marine Navigation App
** And, the ONLY application to give all your preferred outlines from your preferred diagram suppliers
“Editorial manager’s Choice” – Practical Sailor
“The Standard” – Cruising Magazine
“Must Have List” – Cruising World
Trusted universally by easygoing and expert mariners, cruisers, boaters, anglers, and jumpers.
Downloads iNavX TODAY and consequently get a complimentary duplicate of the authority and cutting-edge high goals NOAA RNC United States marine raster graphs.
iNavX is the ONLY APP to give you get to the entirety of your preferred diagrams legitimately through the application. Completely empowered with one-contact buy and download, iNavX gives clients the most smoothed out access to the broadest arrangement of marine graphs and maps from numerous suppliers.
• DELIUS KLASING
• BLUE LATITUDE
• THEYR WEATHER
• WATERWAY GUIDE
• … and that’s just the beginning
iNavX takes handheld marine route to the following level.
• Anglers: Discover new angling spots by investigating profound gaps and gulfs. Find the best angling conditions by recognizing cold fronts. Spare your best angling spots with the main application that offers boundless markers.
• Sailors: Plan extraordinary courses with waypoint and course the board. Have proactive sail the executives with GRIB climate gauges. At that point keep watch with mix with outside AIS recipients and responders. What’s more, recollect extraordinary areas by geotagging photographs.
• Boaters: Stay state-of-the-art on drifting conditions with climate gauges that incorporates flows, winds, and swells. At that point spare and offer incredible drifting courses to impart to the track log.
Propelled FEATURES – iNavX is the most element rich application accessible
Propelled Chart Plotter
• Plot your situation continuously utilizing your gadget’s worked in GPS
• Easily container, zoom, and pivot graphs (counting course up)
• Print an itemized graph to use in blend with the application
• Create waypoints and plan courses to explore between them
• Track log permits you to record your genuine course
• Import/Export information in KML (Google Earth) or GPX group