how to see source code of apk Do you want to be the source code of your favorite Open Source app or library, or maybe you want to present your project in a meeting or in an interview on your smartphone or tablet?
With Source Code Viewer, you will have the ability to quickly navigate through large project directories so that you can read all your source code files.
Source Code Viewer Highlight: how to see source code of apk
- Sentence Highlighting
- Automatic language recognition
- Clean and minimal design inspired by sublime text
- Read your source code file in multiple tabs
- Built in browser file to navigate quickly through you
The pro version of this application provides additional features: how to see source code of apk
- Full screen mode (requires Android 4.4)
- Switch between themes that highlight the theme
- Project Search Implementation
- Change font size and tab width
- Show and hide the line number
Languages supported by source readers:
Please note that this is not an application editor Instead, it is optimized to view and read your files very easily, and with a built-in build in browser files, you can also navigate through large projects with deep folder hierarchy.
To view a file in a new tab, long tap on the code file you want to open.
To navigate quickly through your project, you can set up a project folder that will be used as the root directory in the browser source code reader.