How do I pair my billboard Bluetooth speaker?
Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and choose “browse for devices.” Look for the name “BB-BT-SP” on the speaker and press “Connect.” You should hear a sound that says “connected” and hear a sound that says “connected” on your speaker. When the connection works, you’ll hear a “tick” tone.
How do I pair my Bluetooth speaker to my phone?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth .
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How long does it take to charge a billboard speaker?
In about four hours*1, charging is done, and the indicator turns off. When the speaker is turned off and plugged into an AC outlet, the lithium-ion battery inside is fully charged if the CHARGE light stays off.
How do you pair the Billboard pill?
How do I pair my billboard Bluetooth speaker? – Related Questions
How do you reset a billboard Bluetooth speaker?
How do you reset a Bluetooth speaker from Billboard? You should now be able to turn on your B&O speaker. If you hold down the power button and the Bluetooth button at the same time for a few seconds, the light will turn red and white. Turn the speaker on and use it like a new one.
How do I connect my iPhone to a billboard speaker?
How to connect your iPhone to a Bluetooth speaker:
- Open Settings.
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Make sure your iPhone’s Bluetooth is on.
- Make your speaker available to pair.
- Find your speaker under “Other Devices” on iPhone, and tap it to connect.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my Bluetooth speaker?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device and your Bluetooth accessory are close to each other. Turn off and then back on your Bluetooth accessory. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and either fully charged or plugged into a power source. Check to see if the batteries in your accessory need to be changed.
How do I connect my phone to a speaker?
- Step 1: Put the speaker in pairing mode. Switch on the speaker and long press the Bluetooth button on the device.
- Step 2: Switch on Bluetooth on mobile phone. Go to settings in your phone (both Android and iOS) and select the Bluetooth settings option.
- Step 3: Wait for the phone to connect.
Why won’t my phone find my Bluetooth speaker?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s probably because they are too far away or aren’t in pairing mode. If you keep having problems with your Bluetooth connection, try resetting your devices or making your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I put my speaker in pairing mode?
Hold down the (power) – PAIRING button until you hear the voice instructions and the (Bluetooth) light starts flashing quickly. The speaker goes into the mode for pairing. To find the speaker, use the Bluetooth source device’s pairing process.
How do I pair and connect with Bluetooth?
You must pair your phone with another device before you connect to it.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth switch to turn it on.
- Tap the check box next to your phone’s name to make your phone visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- A list of available devices will be displayed.
How do I make my device discoverable?
Steps to make your PC or laptop discoverable via Bluetooth
- Click the Windows icon and select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- In the opened window, click Bluetooth & other devices on the Devices menu.
- In the opened Bluetooth Settings window, make sure the option Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC is checked.
What is the passcode for pairing Bluetooth?
Use the code 0000 when pairing with another Bluetooth® device.
How do I find my Bluetooth PIN number?
Find the passcode for your cell phone by going to the Bluetooth menu on your phone. The “Settings” menu is usually where you’ll find the Bluetooth menu on your phone. In the Settings menu, there should be an option called “Get code” or something similar that lets you find your phone’s code.
What is the passcode for Mercedes Bluetooth?
To connect your cell phone to your Mercedes-Benz hands-free system, you’ll need to enter a unique passcode (password) of 1 to 16 digits. To make sure a Bluetooth® connection works, it’s best to use a passcode (password) with at least 4 digits. Click “Ok” to make sure.
Why won’t my phone connect to Mercedes Bluetooth?
Make sure your iOS device and Bluetooth accessory are close to each other. Turn off and then back on your Bluetooth accessory. Make sure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and either fully charged or plugged into a power source. Check to see if the batteries in your accessory need to be changed.
How do I reset my Mercedes Bluetooth?
Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS and scroll down until you see RESET, as shown in the next image. NOTE: If you do a total reset, you’ll lose all the presets and memory for your radio, navigation, phone, etc., so you’ll have to set everything up again from scratch.
Can’t connect phone to Mercedes Bluetooth?
How to pair my smartphone to my Mercedes-Benz
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Find the Bluetooth setting and make sure it is on.
- Start your Mercedes-Benz vehicle, press the “TEL” key on the radio, then select “Phone”
- On the lower left of the screen, press “Connect Dev”
How do I set up Bluetooth in my Mercedes?
For Bluetooth® to work with a phone, the phone must be on. Press the “Connect Device” button on the colour display of your Mercedes-Benz. Then, on the colour screen, press the “Search for Phones” button. Once Bluetooth® finds your device, the name of it should show up on the colour screen.
How do I turn on Bluetooth audio in my Mercedes?
To get to the Mercedes-Benz hands-free system’s Bluetooth audio screen, press the “DISC” button on the radio or choose “Audio.” Select “Audio” again and then “Bluetooth audio,” or press the “DISC” key several times until you see the following screen. Choose “BT audio” in the bottom left corner.
How do I turn on Bluetooth in my Mercedes?
How to enable Bluetooth in your Mercedes-Benz
- Turn on Bluetooth®* on your phone.
- Click on “TEL” and “Connect Dev” on your car’s display screen.
- Click “Search for Phone” or “Connect via Phone,” then press “Start”
- Wait for your Mercedes to find your phone, and click on your phone once it’s found.