The Google Indicate keyboard allows you to type messages on Android phones, update them on social networks, or create emails in your mother tongue. It currently includes the following keyboards:hitap keyboard apk
- English keyboard
- Assamese keyboard ((aa)
- Bengali keyboard
- Gujarati Keyboard (Gujarati)
- Hindi Keyboard (Hindi)
- Kannada Keyboard (4)
- Malayalam Keyboard (Malam)
- Marathi Keyboard (Marathi)
- Oriya keyboard
- Punjabi Keyboard (Punjabi)
- Tamil Keyboard () 4)
- Telugu Keyboard (Telugu)
On your phone, if you can find your language in its original script, you can use Google Indic Keyboard to input your language; Otherwise your phone will not be able to support your language
Google Indicator supports various modes of keyboard input: hitap keyboard apk
- Translational mode – Get outputs in your native language by spelling words using English letters (for example, “hello” -> “hello”).
- Native keyboard mode – Type directly in the original script
- Handwriting mode (now available only in Hindi) – Write directly on your phone screen.
- Hinglish mode – If you select “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish words.
How can I enable it and set it as the default keyboard
- 5.x and newer versions on Android:
Open Settings -> Language and Input, under the “Keyboard and Input Methods” section, go to the current keyboard -> Select Keyboard -> Check “Google Indic Keyboard” -> “Language and Input” -> Current Keyboard – Input Keyboard – Input And while typing the Indic language (Google Indic Keyboard), you can also change the default input method by clicking on the keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- 4.x on Android:
Open Settings -> Language and Input, check the Google Indic Keyboard under the “Keyboard and Input Method” section, then click Default and select “Google Indic Keyboard” in the dialog.
When typing in the input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Select input method” in the notification area.