Output ISBN the first run through to get a book’s subtleties on the web and add to your library, check whenever to see the book, compose a note, or loan to somebody. This application causes you to list your book assortment (or little library) in a helpful way.
NOT AN EBOOK READER APP.
- Manage an individual book assortment or a home library,
- Build a little open library, a class library, a congregation library,…
- Manage books in a book shop,
- People who frequently acquire books from a school library or loan books to someone,…
- Scan ISBN code (standardized identification) to get book subtleties like title, writer, page number, distributer, distributed date, rating, description,… furthermore, spare the book to your library;
- Search a book online by title, writer or ISBN code to get book subtleties and spare;
- Add another book to your library physically when the application’s administrations can’t coordinate your pursuit;
- Keep track of books that you loan to or acquire from your companions and advise when a book is past due;
- Manage your list of things to get;
- Write your note for a book;
- Share a book URL to your companions;
- Look for a book that is now in your library by examine its ISBN code, or information a catchphrase (title, writer, ISBN);
- Sort books in your library by title, writer or included date;
- Filter books which you mark as top pick, read or new;
- Organize books by racks or classes,
- Export or import library with Excel documents;
- Back up your library to Google Drive and recuperate without any problem.
You can likewise utilize this application to list different assortments likes: comic, manga, prepackaged game, sheet music,…
No need a PC and a scanner to oversee books in a little library, Handy Library has nearly capacities to supplant them.
Appreciate utilizing it!
The application utilizes many book APIs to get book subtleties like Goodreads, Amazon, Google book, OpenLibrary, WorldCat,… Express gratitude toward them for offering APIs for nothing.
⚑ Upcoming highlights
- Track understanding advancement,
- Localize more dialects,
- Add the insights highlight to permit clients oversee number of every classification in the library.
■ Supported 19 dialects: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Thai, Romanian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Much obliged to my awesome clients and interpreters:
- Nicolas Laupie (French)
- Antonio Campisi (Italian)
- Mehmet Resul YILMAZ (Turkish)
- Japanese (Thao Ngan Nguyen Thi)
- Henrique Costa (Portuguese)
- Laurabartiromo (Spanish)
- Mohamdsamir (Arabic)
- Juliasolomakha (Russian)
- Polglishkontakt (Polish)
- Stetaz (Greek)
- Irmalita (Indonesian)