Guitar Solo HD App’s description
Play the greatest guitar simulator on Android and become a 6 string hero. Learn to play with various lessons or use an adapter to attach an additional guitar for real-time effects with multiple pedals. Guitar Solo HD provides the most realistic sound and all of the functionality you would expect from a virtual guitar. From professionals to beginners, you’ll find an easy-to-use tool for learning scales, notes, and chords on a lovely fretboard. Beginners will learn the fundamentals of playing the guitar, while musicians will have the ideal instrument for performing riffs without a guitar amplifier, learning new scales, and composing anywhere.
The following are the primary characteristics:
- Several lessons for learning to play the guitar, including demos of flamenco, rock, heavy metal, blues, jazz, and arpeggios.
- Employ any hardware interface to connect an external real guitar and use several multi-effects modules like overdrive, delay, chorus, reverb, or flanger (more pedals coming soon). You won’t need amplification. Take use of the shortest feasible delay.
- A variety of high-quality guitars, including classical, electric, acoustic, and overdrive guitars.
- Guitars with all 19 frets.
- The simulator without the external guitar can use the same real-time pedal effects arrangement. Using FX pedals, you can get the tone you want.
- Three modes for learning to play guitar music: Solo, Scales, and Chords.
- Record, listen, and export your sessions to MIDI format so you may utilise them in your favourite DAW programme to create your own tunes. You may also encode your files to various audio formats, such as MP3 and OGG, using the quickest encode engine.
- Control the speed and position of playback.
- There are a lot of scales and chords to learn.
- Various songs and transpositions
- There is very little lag.
- This software is free to use, but you can upgrade to a VIP licence to remove adverts and gain access to extra features and courses.