Gnss viewer The GNSS Viewer (Global Navigation Satellite System) displays the latest GNSS information as reported by your phone’s built-in GNSS unit. The following GNSS data is displayed:
- Latitude and longitude
- Speed or speed
- UTC or local time (b al kalpik)
- Satellite data (b al kalpik)
The app calculates the distance you take while walking / cycling / driving. Gnss viewer
GNSS viewers can log your status (user-defined) every 1/10/60 seconds. The result track is displayed on a map and can be exported as a GPX file, for example via e-mail.
You can also: Gnss viewer
- Clear travel distance (which also clears logged tracks)
- Choose between miles, miles or knots
- Choose the delay / long format (decimal digits, bottom / minute or bottom / minute / second).
- Copy / long to the clipboard (which sets a marker on the map, which is exported to a GPX file).
- For example, share via SMS or email