The developers of Garena have included a partner program for content creators. There are a limited number of slots available for this badge, which allows you to complete the tasks assigned by Garena safely.
Note: – Free Fire has been officially banned by Indian players. Hence, gamers prefer to play the Max version.
Free Fire Max Partner Program Benefits: Get Free Diamonds, V Badges and Other Rewards
The Partner Program in Free Fire Max offers players cosmetic and amazing rewards. Players can get unique V badges to receive these unique rewards for free. Here are the information players need to know to get this badge:
- Diamonds, in-game items, and custom room cards
- 50K subscribers and 95% content by game
- Can be negotiated with official client according to gaming
- Features of gaming on social media accounts
- Provide Redeem Codes to Fans
- Tournament invitations and events
- Exclusive Merchandise
This program provides players with many items. Hence, there are other requirements here as well.
- The YouTube channel should have 100K subscribers, and 80% of the content should be on gaming, which should be a full 30 days.
- Gamers must have 300K subscribers on the channel.
- The videos and the content on the channel should be good which should not be a problem in the gaming community.
- Content creators should follow a consistency.
- Gamers have to engage the audience with content every day.
This is just a simple criteria that gamers can use to be a part of the Partner Program and try to earn the badges.