On Android, you can get a free VPN app!
This is a fantastic plugin for popular OpenVPN clients.
Allows you to find and import FREE open VPN servers for OpenVPN clients from the internet.
Increase their accessibility so that they can easily UNBLOCK blocked sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Protect your privacy by encrypting your data. Bypassing the firewall Hide your public IP address; no one knows where you’re from.
*** EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ***
- Because it’s a plugin, it won’t work on its own!
- “OpenVPN Connect,” “OpenVPN for Android,” and “OpenVPN Settings” are all designed to work together.
- Install the official OpenVPN client “OpenVPN Connect” for Android 4.0 and higher, for which we provide specific features.
- You can, of course, use “OpenVPN for Android.” Importing ovpn profiles is supported, but cleaning them is not.
- Install “OpenVPN Settings” for Android versions 2.x and 3.x (need root the phone). Import of ovpn profiles is supported.
- Because all of the servers are from the Internet, we can’t guarantee that they’ll all be available at the same time, so you’ll have to test them one at a time. A one-tap version is in the works, but it will take some time to complete.
*** INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE ***
- Download the app and select “OpenVPN Connect” from the menu.
- Launch the programme and press the refresh button, then wait for the server list to appear.
- Select one server to open the ovpn profile import screen; click the “Accept” button.
- On the main screen of “OpenVPN Connect,” click the “Connect” button.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to connect to a VPN.
- If the server cannot be accessible, go through the procedures again: 3 to 4
*** HOW TO QUICKLY REMOVE ALL OVPN PROFILES ***
Many OVPN profiles are becoming obsolete as time passes. The software includes a feature that allows you to easily clean your profiles. When you click the “Ovpn” button, the OpenVPN Connect App Info page will appear, and you can then click the “Clear Data” button to clear all of its profiles.
*** AIDING AND ASSISTING DEVICES ***
- Supports 2.x and 4.x operating systems; however, devices are not supported due to the lack of a TUN module in the kernel (Please try “TUN.ko installer”)
LANGUAGES *** LANGUAGES *** LANGUAGES *** LANGUAGE
- English – Chinese Simplified – Chinese Traditional – Arabic – Korean – Spanish – Thai – Vietnamese – Indonesian – Thai – Vietnamese – Indonesian –
More languages will be supported, so please send us an email if you’d like to assist with the transfer and have your name listed in the thanks.
*** RECEIVE ASSISTANCE ***
If you find the programme useful and enjoy it, please give it an EXCELLENT rating for us. If you are unsatisfied with it, please let us know why. THANKS.
If you come across any bugs, please let us know.