ColRegs: Nav Lights and Shapes application – for all Sail and Power Vessels – Sailboats, Power Boats, Fishing Boats and every single Commercial Vessel. Being used Worldwide.
Brisk learning and update device, more than 100 designs, for all sailors – this cruising, drifting and marine nautical application gives all mariners, boaters and anglers with fundamental fast reference information to assist them with recognizing vessels and the exercises they are occupied with, as indicated by the ColRegs.
Regardless of whether out on the water or on shore, in sunshine, dimness or poor perceivability, just open the application and search the principles in seconds to locate the fitting ColRegs rule and definition.
This application has been downloaded and utilized day by day by a large number of sailors in the USA, Great Britain, Australia, France, Canada, New Zealand and more than 50 different nations
- No in-application buys required, this is the finished application
- No web association required.
- Simple, simple to utilize route for snappy reference.
- Every standard and definition accessible at the dash of a finger.
- Expertly drawn outlines joined by clear, succinct portrayals of the considerable number of rules.
The application has 4 areas:
- The Nav Lights area highlights designs and portrayals of the lights that are shown by various vessels around evening time.
- The Day Shapes segment highlights illustrations and portrayals of the shapes that are shown during light.
- Three Test Yourself segment includes various blends of lights and shapes to test your insight, in addition to progressively online tests.
- The ColRegs segment includes the principles in full.
Utilize the Test Yourself segment to check your insight and utilization of the guidelines. In the event that you answer any inaccurately, return and read through the standard once more.
A decent comprehension of the ColRegs is basic for all individuals who go to the ocean in cruising and force drifting art. A contender for Yachtmaster tests ought to plan to accomplish in any event 80% pass marks.
ColRegs Nav Lights and Shapes assists boaters with distinguishing the kinds of vessel and the exercises they are occupied with adrift, as indicated by the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea. This learning device covers Part C: Lights and Shapes, Rules 20-31 of the ColRegs.
Our other application in this arrangement: “ColRegs Rules Of The Road” covers “Directing and Sailing Rules” and “Sound and Light Signals” areas as indicated in the IRPCS.
FEATURES and BENEFITS *
- Easy reference learning and modification instrument for day captain and comparative courses around the world
- Over 100 hand crafted designs for a superior visual encounter
- Researched and created by nautical and marine specialists for exactness
- Positively assessed by proficient pilots for dependability
- Interactive “Test Yourself” Section
A helpful instrument to help Trainers and Trainees on Day Skipper and Yacht ace Courses.
*** ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE SAILING and BOATING COMMUNITY ***
“I loved the general feel and effortlessness of the ColRegs Rules of the Road application”
“Exceptionally simple to utilize, wish I’d had this when I was doing day captain!”
“We run an instructional hub and these applications are an extraordinary helper memoire for our understudies.”
“I have quite recently downloaded and am utilizing ColRegs Nav Lights and Shapes application, a splendid preparing and reference gadget.”
“I was so dazzled with your Nav Lights application that I got it and downloaded it right away.”
“I truly like the colregs part of it and the manner in which you have kept it totally in accordance with the IRPCS.”
“I have erased another application that I had for yours.”
“….excellent illustrations, extremely top of the line clean structure and precise info…”
” Beautifully delivered and easy to utilize, a cool learning apparatus”
” Good application for anybody to utilize, particularly when you are preparing for boatmaster, yachtmaster and so forth. A lot simpler than flip cards”
OTHER NAUTICAL APPS IN THE SERIES:
ColRegs: The Rules of the Road covers the “Guiding and Sailing Rules”
“Sound and Light Signals” segments of the IRPCS IALA Buoys and Lights – covers both IALA Systems An and B