For use on all Sail and Power Vessels – Sailboats, Power Boats, Fishing Boats and every single Commercial Vessel, Worldwide.
“… a splendid preparing and reference gadget”
“…. phenomenal illustrations, extremely five star clean plan and exact info…”
This drifting, cruising and marine nautical application furnishes all captains and group with the fundamental brisk reference information they have to rapidly decipher what different vessels are doing, who has option to proceed and what move they should make to forestall a potential impact, as determined by the IRPCS ColRegs Rule of The Road “Directing and Sailing Rules”, and “Sound and Light Signals” segments.
Regardless of whether out on the water or on shore, in light, murkiness or poor perceivability, essentially open the application and search the principles in seconds to locate the proper standard and definition.
- No in-application buys required, this is the finished application
- No web association required.
- Simple, simple to utilize route for fast reference.
- Every standard and definition accessible at the dash of a finger.
- Expertly drawn delineations joined by clear, brief portrayals of the considerable number of rules.
There are 4 principle segments to this application:
1) Navigation Rules:
A realistic reference control which outlines most of the “Directing and Sailing Rules”in 29 simple to follow representations. Every delineation has a two line subtitle clarifying the standard. For progressively point by point data, drop down subtitles repeat the fitting principle in full.
The “Sound and Light Signals” in 37 simple to follow delineations. Additionally remembered for this area is Annex IV from the ColRegs, itemizing the “Trouble Signals” utilized adrift. Every delineation has a two line subtitle clarifying the standard. For progressively itemized data, where proper, drop down subtitles repeat the standard in full.
Directing and Sailing (Rules 4 to 19) and Part D: Sound and Light Signals (Rules32 to 37) and Annex IV Distress Signals are recreated in full.
4) Test Yourself:
A progression of numerous decision inquiries with more than 40 realistic portrayals of the principles encourages you check your insight.
FEATURES and BENEFITS **
- Easy reference learning and correction instrument for day captains and pontoon pilots
- Over 100 uniquely designed illustrations for a superior visual encounter
- Researched and created by nautical and marine specialists for precision
- Positively assessed by proficient pilots for unwavering quality
- Interactive “Test Yourself” Section
ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE BOATING COMMUNITY ***
“I enjoyed the general feel and straightforwardness of the ColRegs Rules of the Road application”
“Extremely simple to utilize, wish I’d had this when I was doing day captain!”
“I have recently downloaded and am utilizing ColRegs Nav Lights and Shapes application, a splendid preparing and reference gadget.”
“….excellent illustrations, extremely top notch clean structure and precise info…”
” Beautifully delivered and exceptionally easy to utilize, a cool learning device”
” Good application for anybody to utilize, particularly when you are preparing for boatmaster, yachtmaster and so on. A lot simpler than flip cards”
Different APPS IN THIS SERIES:
- ColRegs: Lights and Shapes gives top to bottom spreads ColRegs Rules 20 to 31
- IALA Buoys and Lights – covers both IALA Systems An and B
… this nautical App truly can be utilized everywhere throughout the world!