Clock background images The first analog clock wallpaper in the Google Play market since 2013!
This is a basic analog clock For home screen you can use it as an app, live wallpaper and widget. Clock background images
The clock also displays the current date of the week, the day of the week, the month, and the battery charge. In the dial you can set your logo text, choose a solid or gradient style, choose a custom color.
The clock can also tap the current time twice from the tone or say in phases, for example up to an hour. All settings of the watch scene (as you can see) are determined by visual control. Clock background images
The clock can be resized for live wallpaper You can set any position on the home screen, for example in the left-right corner.
The clock widget can also be resized (use long touch) It is transparent so you can set it in your image wallpaper You can set an action tap for the widget: Open this app or build-in alarm clock. Note: You can set multiple widgets on the home screen. Clock background images
Additional features of an Analog clock
- Additional information on the dial is: day, date, month and battery charge of the week. You can hide any information or transfer it to any given location;
- The month and day of the week will be displayed by the language created by the settings of the world month, therefore, the clock is all-India;
- You can hide the other hand;
- You can change the text of the logo in the dial;
- There are two options for the clock: solid and ield The gradient style uses two colors: the color of the middle of the dial and the bottom and top of the dial. The hand of the clock is also displayed with an ield You can also select the color of the second hand and the color of the text of the additional information on the dial;
- One option is to “hide the second hand for seconds with a double tap” It is useful for reading additional information in the dial, for example, a month;
- You can set the clock size and any position of the home screen for live wallpaper;
- The clock voice can say double tap or from time to time for 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Note, use a single tap for widgets instead of double tap for all tasks.
- Home screen has special settings for widgets You can show it on the other hand, but it will require a little more battery charge Tap on the widget and set a task: Open this application, open the built-in alarm clock or do nothing;
- Put it on screen for application
Frequently asked questions. Clock background images
- The app did not say the current time
Please open to install a special application from Google: “Settings – Speech Time – Help Button” or you can use any similar. Also use your device’s global settings, for example “Settings – language and input – text to text”.
- The widget sometimes closes or disappears
Please open: “Settings – Settings for Widgets” and see the instructions. Unfortunately some of these problems cannot be solved on some devices Then try to change the launcher as well
- I can’t set live wallpaper on the lock screen
There is no legal solution for some devices This is blocked by the security of the device