This helps them improve their reading skills in English and other languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese) so that they can read interesting and interesting stories and read about the collection. | The stars and badges are together Appropriate application in assistant. Bolo learn to read with google
Diya listens to children when they read, and gives real positive, positive feedback when they read well, and helps them when they stop – even offline and without information!
Features Features: Bolo learn to read with google
• Offline work: Once downloaded, it works offline, so it doesn’t use any data.
• Safe: Since the app is designed for kids, there is no advertising on the ad, and all sensitive information is only available on the device.
• Free: The application is completely free to use and there is a huge library of books with a variety of reading levels, including first books, talk kids and small bhima.
• Games: Educational games within the app make learning experience fun
In-app reading assistant: Dia, in-app reading assistant helps children read aloud and provides positive reinforcement when reading correctly and where they stop.
• Multi-Child Profile: Many children can use the same app and create their own profile to track their progress.
Personalized: The app recommends books to the right level of difficulty based on each child’s reading level.
Read together, children can read various funny and interesting stories in different languages:
• Hindi Hindi)
• Bangla (Bang াাা)
Tamil (Tamil ்)
• Spanish (Español)
With just 10 minutes of fun and practice every day, inspire your child to become a reading star for life!