Nautical graphs for cruising, angling, cruising, jumping and every one of your exercises on the water. Get the equivalent nitty gritty marine and lake graphs and propelled includes as on the best GPS plotters.
TRY FOR FREE: Download and get a preliminary for every one of our diagrams and highlights temporarily.
SUBSCRIBE: Start your 1 YEAR membership to:
- Download graph layers for disconnected use (changeless).
- Access day by day refreshes, outline overlay and propelled highlights (inexhaustible).
Utilize a similar membership on cell phones and tablets. Essentially sign in with a similar record in the entirety of your Boating applications.
THE SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- NAUTICAL CHART: This precise and intensive guide of lakes and marine territories is constantly refreshed.
- SONARCHART™: This 1′ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry map with exceptional base form detail is upgraded by a huge number of sonar logs contributed by boaters, for example, you.
- COMMUNITY EDITS and ACTIVECAPTAIN® COMMUNITY: Join a greater group! Get progressively nearby data from the Navionics and the Garmin ActiveCaptain boating people group.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS (NOAA): These graphs are accessible with the accompanying inclusion regions: USA, U.S. also, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
DAILY CHART UPDATES: The most current graphs with in excess of 2,000 updates made each day.
- CHART OVERLAY
NAVIONICS SATELLITE OVERLAY WITH SONARCHART SHADING: a remarkable point of view of submerged geography initially.
Territory: shows streets and helpful focal points ashore.
SATELLITE: satellite pictures gave by an outsider.
- DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Creates a proposed course, from a genuine beginning stage to a genuine closure point, in view of outline information and route helps. It gives propelled course arranging ETA, separation to appearance, making a beeline for waypoint, fuel utilization and the sky is the limit from there.
- ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize diagram perspectives to change graph overlay mix, feature shallow territories, focus on various angling reaches and the sky is the limit from there.
- WEATHER AND TIDES: Access constant climate information alongside every day and hourly estimates, and get wind, climate floats, tides and flows overlaid on your guide.
- GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, courses and markers. Offer, store and show them on various applications, plotters and different gadgets.
- AIS: Connect the application to a perfect Wi-Fi AIS collector to see close by targets overlaid on the guide, progressively. No web association required.
- PLOTTER SYNC: Owners of good plotters can move courses and markers, update graphs and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- TIMELINE: Enjoy glancing back at your excursions in the track course of events.
Following 1 year, you can recharge your membership or continue utilizing your maps with free highlights.
- SONARCHART™ LIVE: Create your own 1′ (0.5 m) HD bathymetry maps that show progressively while exploring. Interface the Boating application remotely to a perfect sonar/plotter. You can likewise naturally share your sonar logs, which encourages us improve graphs.
- Includes track, course, separation, markers, wind figures, map choices, sync my information, share location and more.
- Use this application on cell phones and tablets. Sync graphs and information: go to Menu > Me > Subscription, and restore your buys.
- Continued utilization of GPS running out of sight can significantly diminish battery life
- The application is explicitly intended to stack and work on devices with an OS of 5.0 or higher.
*Autorouting is for arranging purposes just and does not replace safe route tasks.