The Little Bytes blood glucose tracker allows you to easily record and analyze blood sugar in a convenient place (Android phone or tablet)!
We have ambitious plans for the app and we look forward to making it as useful as possible for people trying to control diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic monitoring of blood sugar by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
-Filter historical records by type / event label.
- Labels (used to track response to exercise, type of food, etc.)
- American or international units (mg / dL or mmol / L)
-Use the on-screen keyboard or numeric keypad to enter numbers
-Statistics (weekly, monthly, all-time average)
- Automatic Android backup and restore: buying a new phone does not mean losing all data.
- Manual backup and restore: save all data to a file on your phone or your favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share the data: send the html version of the captured data directly from the phone to the doctor or share it with Google Drive or Dropbox for safe storage.
-Notepad: Take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we will add it to your notes.
-A1C test results: enter your A1C test results for storage and analysis
- Daily reminder: receive notifications at the time you specify each day.
-Android Wear support: respond to reminders by indicating blood sugar in smart watches.
-Objective: after speaking with the doctor, enter the objective of low and high blood sugar.
- Cloud synchronization: synchronize data with cloud services and keep all devices up to date.
- Medication monitoring: monitor your medication and blood sugar readings.