M-Connect Plus is the Bank of Baroda’s state-of-the-art mobile b feature affordable banking facility. Baroda mpassbook app
This app takes you to your banking world, where you can take advantage of a variety of banking features, from simple balance checks to cardless cash withdrawal facilities.
For the first time, all services are available free of charge except for SMS charges (for silent SMS) on GPRS / mobile internet charges for the first time as per the transfer of funds using service provider and IMPS / NEFT. Baroda mpassbook app
To get this service, you only need to follow 3 simple steps: Download, activate registration and activate.
- Download the application
- Registration: You have 4 options to register
- Self-registration using your debit card details (see below for more details)
- Register using Bank of Baroda Internet Banking (Baroda Connect).
- Register through Bank of Baroda ATM
- Submit a simple form to your Aadhaar branch
Once you are registered, you will receive a 4-digit mPIN (Mobile Banking Password) via SMS.
- Click Confirm on the silent SMS page
- Click Confirm on the OTP page
- Create your own application / login password (4 digits)
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- mPIN Change Page: Enter the mPIN received via SMS and create your own mPIN (4-digit number).
Now you are ready to use a very secure, convenient and user friendly mobile banking app!
How to register using your debit card details: Baroda mpassbook app
Open the app> Click on ‘Make sure’> Your mobile number will be Auto> Click on confirmation> Click on ‘Register now’> Read the instructions> Click on ‘Progress’> OTP will be created and auto read > You will be instructed Secure registration page> Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card> Choose the end date from the drop down menu> Enter your 14-digit account number> ‘Submit> Congratulations! Mobile banking registration has been successful
Once this message is displayed, you will get a 4-digit mPIN via SMS> Create your own application / login password> Read and accept the terms and conditions> Enter the mPIN received via SMS and create your own mPIN
Services provided: Baroda mpassbook app
- Financial Services:
Funds transfer between linked accounts
Transfer of funds between the Bank of Baroda
Transfer funds immediately to another bank (24×7)
• DTH recharge
• Utility bill payment
• BOB card bill payment
• Opening and closing FD RD
Scan to pay
- Non-financial services:
• 360-degree account view
Mini statement with graphical presentation
Check the book request
Check the status of the check
Certificate of Interest
Debit Card Hot List
• TDS certificate
Request to save account
Debit card request
Update the operating account list
Create an MMID
Branch / ATM Locator
Questions to ask
Its main features are:
- Simple and easy user interface
- Auto links of all accounts of the customer ID (savings, current, CC, OD, ans, PPF accounts).
- Available in 13 different languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu and Assam).
- Save your favorite deals
- Easy active process