Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go!
AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing and editing app with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools.
View, create and edit DWG files on mobile devices – anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
7 Day Trial: Enjoy unrestricted access to all premium drawing, drafting and editing tools.
Current AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT desktop subscribers: Sign in with your Autodesk account to unlock all premium features for FREE.
Autodesk Extended Access Program is available on ACAD Mobile! To take advantage of this program, simply download the app and log in using your Autodesk account, or create a new account and begin trial period, available for free until June 30, 2020. More details on the Autodesk Extended Access Program can be found here: https://autodesk.com/extended-access-program
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast, and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references (xrefs), layers, and image underlays. Extend your workflow across platforms, easily access data and DWGs from your desktop, web browser, and mobile device. You can even work offline without an internet connection, taking your CAD drawings with you in the field and beyond. Simplify your client meetings and construction site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors. Easy to use as a DWG editor and viewer, regardless of CAD software experience.
– View and edit DWG files from device storage, email, or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
– Create new CAD drawings on the fly
– CAD editor – Modify and mark-up AutoCAD drawings
– Import values from Leica DISTO
– Draw and edit shapes using object snap and keypad input
– Advanced technical drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
– Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
– Work offline and sync your changes once back online
– Plot DWG to PDF or DWF
– Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers
– Blocks- Move and duplicate existing blocks
Upgrade to Premium or Ultimate to maintain access to all editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile subscriptions are available in the following options:
– Premium monthly for $4.99
– Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
– Ultimate annual for $99.99
– Included free with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT desktop subscriptions
– Available free for Student Autodesk accounts
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.