Add watermarks to your photos. Put your property content or a logo picture into your image, modify its size, straightforwardness, revolution, arrangement, at that point spare and offer it. Bunches of settings and highlights, additionally auto preparing and cluster mode.
FOR SUPPORT AND HELP please get in touch with me by means of email or site (see beneath)!
Essential highlights of the Full form:
• Batch mode for handling different pictures without a moment’s delay
• Auto handling through sharing pictures from different applications
• Fonts, shading and different impacts in content mode
• 72 worked in textual styles, upto 20 custom textual styles can be imported
• Built-in sticker assortment
• Support of straightforward .png pictures as watermark
• Quick sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Flickr and so forth.
• Easy choosing of as of late utilized watermarks
• Adding of timestamp, filename, GPS labels and different properties as content watermark
• Full backing of EXIF and XMP metadata
• Support of 360° displays
• Saving group .jpg or .png
• Rename and resize by sparing
Restrictions of the Free form:
• User characterized picture watermarks are debilitated
• Saving just as .jpg, scaled back to 1024 px on the long side
• No auto mode while sharing pictures from different applications, no clump mode
If you don’t mind notice following Android impediment: On Android 4.4 (KitKat) or more you can’t any longer spare pictures to any envelope on the outer SD card because of security limitations. Utilize gadget’s interior memory rather or the application’s private envelope on the outside stockpiling.
• Don’t erase unique pictures in the wake of watermarking, in light of the fact that you can’t expel watermarks from handled pictures.
• To include watermark consequently select photographs in Gallery, at that point “Offer” them to > “Include Watermark”.
• To import custom text styles duplicate up to 20 TrueType or OpenType textual styles to organizer “addwatermark/custom_fonts” on your gadget.
• To place a date stamp on photograph embed placeholder %date% in watermark message in “Settings”.
Much obliged to:
Ben (for Samia) for interpretation in Portuguese!
MarcyArtistic for interpretation in Dutch!
Renek for interpretation in Czech!
Muchamad Mahrus for interpretation in Indonesian!
TomoS for interpretation in Polish!
ene49 (CepTeam) for turkish interpretation
Milly Zecchinato for interpretation in Italian!
Tristan Lyonnet for interpretation in French!
Martin Lehmann Madsen for interpretation in Norwegian!
Magichannel for interpretation in Chinese!
Martin Sotelano for interpretation in Spanish!